With the recent Government announcement and in line with the current Ministry of guidelines, 73 Hire Ltd have implemented the following plan for all of our Clients, suppliers and visitors to our site.
From the 5th April 2022, we are still in the RED setting;
- Masks are mandatory in the yard and in the office
- 1 person in the office at a time, keeping a 1m distance while waiting
- If you are unwell please stay home
From the 3rd of December 2021, 73 Hire Ltd will hire to everyone. We require that all clients identify themselves as one of either two groups:
- clients requiring contactless hire (for those that are unvaccinated or do not wish to disclose their vaccination status), or
- clients requiring contact hire (for those that are vaccinated)
Contactless Hire Process:
- Everything is arranged in advance on the phone. We require your contact details, payment details, hat items you require and approximate length of time.
- Please stay in your car and queue up in the contactless hire lane when you collect the equipment.
- Ensure that you scan your QR code – these are posted along our fence line.
- Wear your face mask when communicating with our yard team.
- Follow our yard team instructions and stay in your car.
- The hire contract, invoice and receipt will be emailed to the address you have given
- The same process applies when returning the equipment – please stay in your car and follow our yard team’s instructions
Contact Hire Process:
- Come on to site, follow our yard team’s directions
- Wear your facemask at all times when on our site, and scan the QR code
- Report to the office to complete the paperwork
- Present your My Vaccine Pass, and if you are a new customer, your Drivers Licence as well.
- Our yard team will help you load the equipment, provide any operating instructions and send you on your way.
- The same process applies when returning the equipment.
From the 3rd of December, we require all suppliers and supplier representatives, contractors and visitors to be fully vaccinated before entering our site.
We acknowledge that the risks associated with COVID-19 and the measures that can be taken to mitigate or eliminate risks, may change.
We will continually review these to ensure they reflect any new controls which become available in the future. This will apply for all traffic light settings.
73 Hire Ltd are committed to looking after the Health and Safety of our team and our network of suppliers and our customers.
We thank you in advance for your support in delivering a safe, friendly, and consistent service through this time.